1) First of all, you should install on your PC the freeware archive utility IZArc.
2) Once you have downloaded all the parts of the splitted journal in the same folder, please adopt the following instructions:
- Execute every file with .exe extension (JOURNAL_VOL_X_N_Y-part1.exe, JOURNAL_VOL_X_N_Y-part2.exe, etc.) for self-extracting all the parts of the ZIP archive of the e-Journal.
- Each of the segments of the split Zip file has a different extension, and every file have different extension names like JOURNAL_VOL_X_N_Y.z01, JOURNAL_VOL_X_N_Y.z02, and so on, except for the very last segment of the Zip file. The last segment always has the .zip extension (e.g., JOURNAL_VOL_X_N_Y.zip).
- To open the split Zip file, open the file with the .zip extension. Don't try to open any of the files with the numbered extensions; IZArc won't recognize them as Zip files.
- Once the split Zip file has been opened, you can work with it much as you would work with a regular Zip file.
3) The split Zip file format is an extension of the Zip 2.0 specification. Therefore, some Zip utility programs may not be able to open split Zip files, created with IZArc.