Home > Download issues
Instructions for downloading the Review Issues of IREBIC
1. In order to consult the electronic version of the Review Issues, you should have on your system:
|- Adobe Reader 8.1.2 (for Linux .tar.gz platform)|
|- Adobe Reader 6.0.1 (for MacOS 10.2.7 - 10.2.2 platform)|
|- Adobe Reader 8.1.2 (for Windows XP, 2003, 2000 platforms)|
|- Adobe Reader 8.1.2 (for Windows Vista platforms)|
and the following tool for the management of multifiles .ZIP archives:
version 4.1.8 for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
2. Download from our web site the following file:
International Review of Biophysical Chemistry (e-Journal)
3. Execute the single .exe file or any .exe file if there are more parts (-part1.exe, -part2.exe, etc.) to self-extracting the parts of the ZIP archive of the e-Journal.
4. For multifiles archives, unzip the multifiles ZIP archive named IREBIC_VOL_X_N_Y starting from the .zip file on your computer with the freeware archive utility IZArc.
5. Double click on “main_menu.pdf” file that you will find in your temporary folder.
For any questions you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org